100% mineral sunscreen in a light, cream-to-powder formula enriched with a powerful photostable antioxidant. Provides broad spectrum SPF 50 UVA/UVB protection. The mineral formulation is non-irritating and safe for intolerant and sensitive skin types. Reef friendly sunscreen formulas free from Octinoxate and Oxybenzone.
- 100% mineral sunscreen filters
- Broad spectrum UVA/UVB SPF 50 protection
- Compact + mirror for easy application
- Water-resistant up to 40 minutes
- Non-greasy, matte finish
- Non-irritating, safe for intolerant, sensitive skin
- Available in two shades
- Gentle enough for even the most sensitive skin and safe for the marine ecosystem & coral reefs
- FSA Approved Sunscreen
- All skin types
- Hypersensitive and allergenic skin
- Post-procedure skin
- Use as a complementary product to all Avène skin care regimens.
How to Use
Apply generously and evenly to face and neck 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply every 2 hours or after 40 minutes of swimming or perspiring and immediately after towel drying.
MINERAL High Protection Tinted Compact SPF 50- Honey: Titanium Dioxide (13.7%) and Zinc Oxide(4.9%) provide broad spectrum UVA/UVB SPF 50 protection
MINERAL High Protection Tinted Compact SPF 50- Beige: Titanium Dioxide (13.7%) and Zinc Oxide (4.9%) provide broad spectrum UVA/UVB SPF 50 protection
- Patented Pre-Tocopheryl, a photostable form of Vitamin E, provides powerful antioxidant protection against free radicals
Mineral High Protection Tinted Compact SPF 50 - Honey: TITANIUM DIOXIDE (13.7%) ZINC OXIDE (4.9%).
DIMETHICONE, HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, ISODECYL NEOPENTANOATE, SQUALANE, TALC, ETHYLHEXYL HYDROXYSTEARATE, POLYETHYLENE, POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE, SILICA, WATER, POLYGLYCERYL-3, DIISOSTEARATE, ALUMINA, STEARIC ACID, BEESWAX/CIRE D’ABEILLE, BHT, CAPRYLIC/ CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX/CIRE MICROCRYSTALLINE, PHENOXYETHANOL, TOCOPHEROL, TOCOPHERYL GLUCOSIDE, TRIBEHENIN, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77492), (CI 77491), (CI 77499).